The CURT light-duty TruTrack™ uses a pair of spring bars to leverage the trailer tongue weight and spread it across all axles of the vehicle-trailer combination. However, instead of using spring bar chains, The CURT light-duty TruTrack™ connects to the trailer frame using heavy-duty, adjustable support brackets that hold the spring bars in place laterally and vertically. While regular spring bars angle from side to side, the integrated sway control arms resist this movement and keep the trailer better aligned.
The CURT light-duty TruTrack™ also features a unique spring and cam system that builds up pressure to actively stop sway and then relaxes to make smooth turns. The hardened components are less subject to wear and last longer than competitor models.
- Adjustable brackets provide fixed support unlike spring bar chain models
- Brackets use friction to resist lateral movement, replacing a sway control
- Hex castle nut allows for easy adjustment for different trailers
- Fits virtually all A-frame trailers, featuring two neutral spring bar settings
- Springs bars can be adjusted to 30 or 70 degrees (+/- 5)
- Includes spring bars, head, support brackets, pin & clip (shank and trailer ball sold separately - SKU: 17160-85)
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
4 fortnightly payments of $197.50 info